1) Costumize the robe from the Grim Reaper at the Ghoul Gala in the Haunted House (available once you complete the quest).
2) Costumize the hair from the Zombify costume that you earn once you complete the quest.
1) Costumize Dr. Spyglass’s suit and pants on Spy Island.
2) Go to Poptropica Towers on Early Poptropica and jump to the window of the green building that has an orange flowerpot. Click on the top left window pane and you will receive the exclusive Hypnotic costume. Costumize the goggles and hair.
3) Make your hair white using the drinks at Carrot King Diner on 24 Carrot Island.
1) When you complete the Earth Day quest (available in the store for free), you will receive the Earth Day T-shirt. Costumize it.
2) Make your skin green using the pigments stand at Poptropica Towers on Early Poptropica. If they don’t have the color you need, leave the page and come back.
3) Make your hair green by mixing blue and yellow drinks at Carrot King Diner on 24 Carrot Island.
Optional: If you earned the Edison light bulb in the D.C. Diner game that came out before Mystery Train Island, put it on.
Junk Food Fanatic (Costs 75 credits)
(Picture not yet available)
1) Either start or restart Reality TV and play until the part where you are holding a pizza box.
2) Buy one of the food costumes (hamburger, fries, drink, or ice cream) and put it on.
3) Buy one of the gums (classic Popgum is free at the store) and click chew.
1) Make your hair black and your skin white by pressing Ctrl-Shift-H and Ctrl-Shift-S until you get the colors you need.
2) Go to the Main Street of Mystery Train and costumize the aristocrat’s hat, suit, and monocle.
3) At the Ghoul’s Gala in the Haunted House, costumize the witch’s nose.
Optional (costs 75 credits): If you are a girl, buy the Southern Belle costume from the store and put on the umbrella.
Bane– from “The Dark Knight Rises” (Costs 75 credits)
1) Buy the Firefighter costume and put on the mask.
2) Costumize the shirt of the chef in the Himalayas on Cryptids Island.
3) Get rid of your hair (costumize a bald person).
Joker (Costs 75 credits)
1) Buy the Clown costume and put on the face and flower.
2) Make your hair light green using the drinks at Carrot King Diner on 24 Carrot Island.
3) Go to Reality TV Island and costumize Bucky Lucas’s hair.
4) It doesn’t exactly matter what kind of shirt you use. I recommend costumizing from the bowler hat man on Mystery Train’s Main Street.
* The characters portrayed in these costumes belong to DC Comics and are not owned in any part by the Poptropica Press.
Katniss Everdeen -from the Hunger Games (costs 75 credits)
1) Costumize hair from the teenage girl on Lunar Colony’s main street.
2)Costumize the suit from the spy whom you meet when you land on Spy Island.
3) Buy the Robin Hood Costume from the Store and put on the bow and quiver.